1. Help kids every time you order on Amazon. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate a portion of the price of your purchases to a charitable organization of your choice. For instructions, visit our AmazonSmile
2. Start a Facebook Fundraiser. This is an effective way to inspire and encourage your friends, industry professionals, and clients to contribute to an industry-driven charity. Start your fundraiser here or visit our Facebook Fundraiser page for help getting started.
3. Look for contests and auctions on our Facebook page. Our Facebook page regularly hosts contests and auctions where you can win all kinds of prizes. Like our Facebook page so you don’t miss any. Most of these items are donated by Inspector Outlet, so be sure to check there often to win great items.
4. Participate in exclusive auctions for InterNACHI® members. Our forum thread, titled Cozy Coats for Kids, on InterNACHI’s message board hosts auctions of mostly inspection-related tools, gear, and books donated by Inspector Outlet, so be sure to check there often for items for sale.
5. Buy on eBay. Our eBay for Charity webpage lists items that benefit us. These items may be inspection-related but can still be anything including antiques, collectibles or other unique items. These items always change so check back often.
6. Sell on eBay. You can also sell for charity on eBay and have your listing on our eBay for Charity page. If you list an item and choose us as your benefiting charity, email us and we will share it with thousands of inspectors nationwide. For more details, visit our Sell on eBay
7. Own land in Colorado! You can buy land in Colorado with nothing down, zero interest, no credit check, and 100% financing. The entire amount you pay will go to Cozy Coats for Kids, a 501(c)(3) registered charity. For more information, visit our Available Properties.